Wednesday, June 18, 2008

It Was A Scott Scortcher!!!

Last Weeks Weather Had Me In The Worst. I Mean That Unwanted Ass Sweat, Balls Fused To Your Thighs ::Only Guys Can Relate:: I Mean The Worst. So I Was In Search For The Best Possible Way To Keep Cool... I'm Not Beach Ready Yet So That Was Out The Question. ::Heavy On The Perfect Push-Ups:: So The Only Next Possible Thing To Do Was To Engage In The Best Thing Next To A Good Ol' Fashion Block Water Fight, A Mexican Icie. Ooooooooo!!!!!! ::I Know I Have Some Cosigners::. Thing Is I Was Looking For One Of Those Lil' Mama's For Like An Hour And A Half.. Finally I Noticed One Fixing Her Dollars...I Ran Up On Her Like Paparazzi To Britney Spears. $12 Dollars Later I Felt The Satisfaction Nothing Could Compare To. ::Ok Maybe I'm Pushing It::. I Vote A Nobel Peace Prize Be Given To These Little Women. They Really Deserve It.







Even The Bus Driver Stopped His Route Just To Hop Out For These Delights...

No comments: