Within The Past Couple Of Weeks A New Wind Of Rapper, Rick Ross Being A Correctional Officer Before His Career Have Come About. Pictures, Pay Stubs & Even Social Security Records Have Surfaced. Rick Ross Denied The Allegations That He Was An Officer But The Hip-Hop Media Is Sure Having Alot Of Fun With It. Check Out This Clip. Shout Out To D.Lemon On The Forward...
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Monday, July 21, 2008
Friday, July 18, 2008
Doing My Thing Heavy.... I Woke Up This Morning At 6 To Go Find This Paper.. I Didn't Tell Anyone Really About The Interview Just A Few Folks.. I Pick Up The Daily News, SLide My 2 Quarters On The Counter & Exit... I Surpass All The News About Recesion & 50 Cent Being Clean ::Sorry Fif:: & I Skim.. I Fall On Page 62... There I Am, In A Full Page Article.. I Think To Myself "DAMN!!!, Who Would Have Thought Lil' Ol' Me Would Be At The Attention Of So Many People"::Play Full House Sad Music::.. So I Quickly Get Off My Cry Baby Shit & Read The Article. I Actually Loved It... Been Thinking Of Framing It & All That Good Jazz.. I Texted Everyone In My Address Book Just To Share My Joy.. But That's All It Is.. Thanks For All The Congrats, Thanks For All The Love & Support.. Go Out & Splurge & Get A NY Daily News... If Your Pockets Ain't Fat Enough You Can See The Article For $Free.99 On This Site Below... Shout Out To Clem Richardson For Article...
Daily News Article
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
So This Is What They Have Come To In Politics. The New Yorker Put Out A Cover With Barak Obama In A Turbin & Michelle Obama Carrying A Gun. In The Background Of This Illustration Is A Picture Of Osama Bin Laden & The American Flag Burning In A Fire Place.. Now I Know It's Fair Game & He Should Expect It, But Isn't This A Little Too Insensitive?... The Artist Says It's Sattire But I Can Bet My Bank Account That The Artist Wasn't African-African American.
Damn!!!, One Of My Comedic Idols Bombed At The Box Office This Weekend. Eddie Murphy's New Movie "Meet Dave" Went Down In History As One Of The Worst Box Office Weekends Of All Time.. The Film Grossed In At $5.3 Million..::DAMN!!!:: This Is Eddie's Second Bomb Worst Film To Do Such Horrible Numbers, The Other One Was "Pluto Nash" Which Did A Little Over $2 Million It's First Week..Let's Hope Eddie Takes A New Route & Gets Back To The Old Him..I'm Gonna Go See The Movie Just Cause He's One Of My Comedic Hero's. I Also Heard He's Suppose To Be Doing Another Installment To Beverly Hills Cop. He's Drinking Stallone Juice. Axel Foley Makes A Comeback??!! Let's See What Goes Down.
My Mentor From Back In The Day When I Was "Baby Bentley", Fonzworth Bentley Has Come Out With His New Video For The Track "Everybody" Featuring Kanye West, SaRa & My Twin Andre 3K.. I Liked The Track When I Heard It Last Year & I Still Like It.. I Know Some "G's" or So Called "Thugs" Won't Appreciate This But Damn, How Many People Must A Rapper Kill For You To Appreciate Good Music ::Pun Intended::. Check The Video Out...
1. Queens Get The Money (Produced by Jay Electronica)
2. You Can’t Stop Us Now (feat. Eban Thomas of The Stylistics & The Last Poets) (Produced by Salaam Remi)
3. Breathe (Produced by J. Myers & Dustin Moore)
4. Make The World Go Round (feat. Chris Brown & The Game) (Co-produced by Cool & Dre & The Game)
5. Hero (feat. Keri Hilson) (Produced by Polow Da Don)
6. America (Produced by Stargate)
7. Sly Fox (Produced by stic.man of Dead Prez)
8. Testify (Produced by Mark Batson)
9. N.I.G.G.E.R. (The Slave And The Master) (Produced by DJ Toomp)
10. Untitled (Produced by stic.man of Dead Prez)
11. Fried Chicken (feat. Busta Rhymes) (Produced by Mark Ronson)
12. Project Roach (feat. The Last Poets) (Produced by Eric Hudson)
13. Ya’ll My Niggas (Produced by J. Myers)
14. We’re Not Alone (feat. Mykel) (Produced by stic.man of Dead Prez)
15. Black President (feat. Johnny Polygon) (Produced by DJ Green Lantern)
I Listened To This Whole Joint In One Sitting...OK Maybe Cause The Train Ride Was Long But It's Pretty Good... I Would Have Loved To See Jay On One Of Those Political Tracks..