Wednesday, February 4, 2009

At The Studio With Corte Ellis..

SRC/Universal's New Artist Corte Is Crazy DOPE!!.. Nah For Real Homie Can Sing. It's Not Like I'm Not Into R&B Like That But Lately It's All Been Sounding Lame. I Went To The Soul Diggaz Studio With Sharief So He Can Shoot Corte. But While Shooting He Was Playing His Album... CRAZY!!!. Dude Is So Talented. We Had The Best Pizza I Tasted In A Long Time. ::Thanks Nigel:: I Even Helped With Styling A Little, Helping Him Tie His Tie Which Lead Him To Play What Might Be My Favorite Track "Tie A Tie". It's A Song Where He Blames His Dad For Not Teaching Him Cause He Wasn't Around. I Related So I Guess That's Why It Stuck With Me. He Had Other Joints Too Which Are Bangers..Just Look Out For Corte, Who I'm Sure Is Going To Make Some Changes..



No comments: