Saturday, June 27, 2009

Remembering The King...


I Had To Wait Until I Got Back From My Trip To Miami To Really Pay Homage To The Man I Emulated For Years As A Child. It Wouldn't Be Right To Just Do A R.I.P & That Be All. On June 25, 2009 The World Lost THE GREATEST PERFORMER EVER!!!.. Michael Jackson Died At The Age Of 50. I Cried For 2 Days.. Anyone Who Knows Me Knows That I Am A Huge Fan. You Can Even Check Previous Posts Of Me Sharing The Love.."Michael I Love You & Adore You........ Thank You For Inspiring Me In So Many Ways. Even Down To Dancing. Even Had A Mild Curl Just To Be Like You. You Will Be Greatly Missed." It Feels Like I Lost A Family Member. I Can't Even Wrap My Mind Around The Thought Or Realization That He Is Gone. I Even Went In & Found Some Vintage Records & Got A Mickey Mouse T Just To Pay My Respects. If The Jackson Family Ever Read This We The World Share Your Pain. It's Like We Lost Our Own Blood Aswell. God Bless.

Michael Jackson
August 29, 1958-June 25, 2009




No comments: