Sunday, April 13, 2008

Living In Danger Is The New Cool...

I Don't Know If You Guys Noticed But There Has Been a New "TREND" Going Around.. It's These Colorful Beads. I Am Not Going To Front About A Year & A Half Ago I Was Gonna Go In On These Beads But I Asked My Boy Rob (Who Knows Everything About Anything) About Them & He Told Me The TRUTH..

These Beads Are Commonly Known As Brazilian Blessed Beads..(Pronounced Eh-Leh-Kays). The Thing About Them They Are Know For Being Blessed For Guidance, Protection, Wisdom & Etc. But It's Been Said That These Days People That Own The Botanicas Where These Beads Are Sold Place Vendictive Curses Such As Voodoo For Spite. So Now These People Are Walking Around With Beads On Their Necks Thinking Their Cool, Not Knowing They Maybe Be Putting Themselves In Danger. Pregunta: Por Qué Usted Participar En Algo Que No Está Incluso En Su Creencia.. LOL! (You Didn't Know I Was Trilingual Huh) (Question: Why Would You Participate In Something That Is Not Even In Your Belief?) Is It Just To Be Cool For A Hot Moment.. Let's Start Thinking These Days People...

No comments: