Sunday, January 11, 2009

I've Been Waiting For Years For This...AHAAAAAAA!!!

Jadakiss' Album "The Last Kiss" Is Finally Gonna Be Released. Feb 10th. Make Sure You Get That. I Know He Won't Let Me Down On This One..


Track Listing

01 "Guess Who's Back" produced by DJ Green Lantern

02 "Kiss My Ass" produced by Vinny Idol

03 "By My Side" ft. Ne-Yo produced by Eric Hudson

04 "Who Run This" ft. Jay-Z produced by Baby Grand

05 "Is This Thing On" produced by Swizz Beatz

06 "Believe It" ft Ghostface Killah & Raekwon produced by The Alchemist

07 "We In Here" ft. Sheek Louch & Styles P produced by Neo Da Matrix

08 "Daily Pain (Married To The Game)" ft. Dondria produced by Scram Jones

09 "That's My Word" produced by Just Blaze

10 "Damn" ft. Fabolous produced by Don Cannon

11 "I Can't Choose" ft. Kanye West produced by Kanye West

12 "Still Here Though" ft. Keyshia Cole & Uncle Murda produced by The Runners

13 "Life Ain't Fair" produced by Cool & Dre

14 "Through My Eyes (Seen It All)" produced by Jonathan Rotem

15 "Deeper Than Rap" ft. Rick Ross produced by J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League

16 "All We Need Is Us" ft. Avery Storm produced by Drumma Boy

17 "The Last Kiss" produced by Red Spyda

No comments: