Sunday, August 10, 2008

King Of Comedy Dies...

Saturday Morning... Shrek Wakes Me Up Saying "Yo Son!!! Bernie Mac Is Dead". Me Being Annoyed Cause I Cried When I Got The Text Saying So On Moday, I Told Him It Was A Rumor. "Dude It's On 1010WINS!!". I Quickly Get Up & Check For It Online. What I Dreaded Is Now True..... On Saturday, August 9th 2008 The World Of Comedy & Entertainment All Together Lost One Of It's Important Pioneers. Bernie Mac Died At Age 50. Bernie Who's Real Name Is Bernard Jeffrey McCullough Died Yesterday From Complications From Pneumonia. He Is Survived By His Wfie Rhonda, 50 & His Daughter Je'Niece, 30. Bernie Mac Was Know For His "Tell It Like It Is" Comedy. He's Been Featured In A Great Amount Of Films & TV Shows, Especially His Own, "The Bernie Mac Show". Being A Comedian Myself I Felt Terrible. This Is A Guy That I Look Up To & Followed, Now He's Gone. "Heaven Just Got A Whole Lot Funnier"....
Thank You For Blessing Our Lives With Plenty Of Laughter.. I Will Do My Thing On Stage In Memory..

Bernie Mac
October 5, 1957 – August 9, 2008







No comments: