Sunday, August 24, 2008

Swagger Like Us Mash Up!!...

I Don't Know What's Going On But Lately Shrek Has Been Waking Me Up With News Every Saturday For The Past 3 Weeks. Wether It Be Good Or Bad, I Get Up & Hit The Net. This Saturday He Wakes Me Up With A Text From Work "SWAGGER LIKE US". I Thought This Was An Idea For A T-Shirt For Our Growing T-Shirt Company TodeStule ::PLUG PLUG::. But After A Few Back & Forth Texts For Ideas He Then Says "Noooooooooooo....Nigga It's A Song With T.I., Kanye, Jay-Z & Lil' Wayne". WHOA!!!! "This Has To Be Something Crazy"..That's What I Thought To Myself & Immediately Get On The PC.. I Dig The Track, But I Will Honestly Say It Didn't Meet My Expectations. I Expect A 16 Bars A Piece, Swag Seeping Through The Speakers Itself Kind Of Track But It'll Do. Check It On Kanye's Blog Here.

No comments: